10000+ Objective General Studies MCQs with Explanatory Notes & Free Mega Yearbook 2021 - 3rd Edition
LEXISNEXIS CONSTITUTION OF INDIA FOR CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION BY DURGA DAS BASU
PUBLICATION LEXISNEXIS AUTHOR DURGA DAS BASU ISBN 9789388548861 EDITION 24rd Edition ₹495.00
लेखक सुशील झारवाल द्वारा लिखित भारतीय संविधान ऑल एग्जाम रिव्यू 2700+ वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्नों का परीक्षा उपयोगी संकलन।
Important Facts of this book
- NRC,धारा-370 और 35A के परीक्षा उपयोगी तथ्य
- केन्दशासित पदेशः जग्गू-कश्मीर एवं लदाख
About Author – Sushil Jharwal
सुशील झारवाल जी गांव बम्बोरी, जिला-बूंदी (राजस्थान) में जन्म व अपनी शिक्षा पूरी करने के पश्चात् निरन्तर राजनीति विज्ञान विषय का राजस्थान के कोटा, जोधपुर, उदयपुर, बूंदी में अध्यापन करा रहे हैं। वर्तमान में कोटा में राजनीति विज्ञान के लिए प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं हेतु अध्यापनरत हैं। विद्यार्थियों ने उनके मार्गदर्शन से सरकारी सेवाओं में अपना स्थान बनाया है। लेखक का प्रयास है कि राजस्थान की राजनीतिक व्यवस्था को समझने में यह पुस्तक प्रतियोगी विद्यार्थियों का मार्गदर्शन करेगी।
Publication Chavyan Prakashan Author
Edition 2020 ₹180.00
COSMOS BHARTIYA SANVIDHAAN AVM RAJVYAVASTHA NCERT SAR SANGRAH FOR CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION
MAHESH KUMAR BARNMAL INDIAN POLITY QUESTION FOR UPSC
PUBLICATION COSMOS PUBLICATION AUTHOR MAHESH KUMAR BARNMAL LANGUAGE HINDI ISBN 9788190817530 ₹399.00
Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy Bhartiya Sanvidhan Sabha Dr. Yogesh Chandra Sharma
Publication Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy Author Dr. Yogesh Chandra Sharma Edition 1st Edition
UPSC GS Paper 1 Practice Paper
Samanya Adhyan paper 1 practice paper
Publication Arihant Publication Language Hindi Edition 2020 ISBN 9789324193636 ₹320.00
UPSC GS Paper first 15 Practice paper
General Studies paper 1 practice paper
Publication Arihant Publication Language English Edition 2020 ISBN 9789324193643 ₹345.00
The Oxford student atlas for India uses the state-of-the-art techniques to produce maps that are accurate and easy to read. Thoroughly researched and up-to-date, this third edition of the atlas caters to the needs of the students preparing for competitive examinations conducted by the UPSC, state Public Service Commissions and other examining bodies. Exam-oriented features includes a revised section of practice questions based on the question pattern of competitive exams provides specific references to maps with relevant data to solve the practice questions acts as an easy-to-use practice guide for map and atlas-based questions
McGraw-Hill proudly presents the sixth edition of the consistent best seller and the most celebrated title on the subject – Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth. The book is a must-read for the aspirants appearing for the Civil Services examinations as well as the other State Services examinations. It is conceived to cater to the requirements of not just students appearing for competitive examinations but also postgraduates, research scholars, academics and general readers who are interested in the country’s political, civil and constitutional issues. This edition comes with six brand new chapters. The extant chapters have been thoroughly revised and updated as per the recent developments.
• 80 chapters covering the entire Indian political and constitutional spectrum along with relevant appendices
• Chapters rearranged as per the latest pattern of the examination
• Coverage on the recent developments in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, Constitutional Interpretation, Judicial Review and Judicial Activism
• Updated previous years’ questions and revised practice questions for both Preliminary and Mains examinations
• One-stop reference for the Civil Services aspirants, students of Law, Political Science and Public Administration
• Goods and Services Tax Council
• National Commission for Backward Classes
• National Investigation Agency
• National Disaster Management Authority
• Role of Regional Parties
• Coalition Government
10000+ Objective General Studies MCQs with Explanatory Notes & Free Mega Yearbook 2021 – 3rd Edition
After the enormous success of the 2nd Edition, Disha launches the much-awaited 3rd Edition of the BESTSELLER ‘10000+ Objective MCQs with Explanatory Notes for General Studies’. To make it THE MOST VALUABLE BOOK for Competitive Exam aspirants Disha’s Mega Yearbook now comes free with this new edition.
The yearbook is a complete General Knowledge Refresher along with Current Affairs of the past 1 year.
• This new Edition is thoroughly revised & updated enlarged edition with the latest questions of UPSC, SSC, State PSC, RRB, Bank & other exams along with newly created Current Affairs and other Practice Questions. Further outdated questions are removed and explanations are updated.
• The book has been divided into 8 sections which have been further divided into chapters containing 10000 “Multiple Choice Questions” for Revision purpose and final practice.
• The 8 sections are – History, Polity, Economics, Geography, Science and Technology, Ecology, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
• The book has 2 Unique Selling Propositions – Explanation to each and every question & Inclusion of the Yearbook with this edition.
• The explanations provide additional info to the students on the subject of the questions and correct reasoning wherever required.
• The questions have been selected on the basis of the various types of questions being asked in the various exams.