- If you have received wrong/damaged product then you eligible for your return/refund.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once the request is processed, the return order will be picked up from the address provided by you while placing the return request.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- For additional information in this section, click below contact us.
Shipping Policy :
Bookblow (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://bookblow.com/) (“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
2. Delivery Terms
- In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days.
3. Change Of Delivery Address
- For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4. Delivery Time Exceeded
- If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
- Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
- If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
7. Process for parcel lost in-transit
- We will process a full refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
8. Customer service
- For all customer service enquiries, please submit an enquiry at https://bookblow.com/contact-us/