Indian Polity By Laxmikant English medium
McGraw-Hill proudly presents the sixth edition of the consistent best seller and the most celebrated title on the subject – Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth. The book is a must-read for the aspirants appearing for the Civil Services examinations as well as the other State Services examinations. It is conceived to cater to the requirements of not just students appearing for competitive examinations but also postgraduates, research scholars, academics and general readers who are interested in the country’s political, civil and constitutional issues. This edition comes with six brand new chapters. The extant chapters have been thoroughly revised and updated as per the recent developments.
• 80 chapters covering the entire Indian political and constitutional spectrum along with relevant appendices
• Chapters rearranged as per the latest pattern of the examination
• Coverage on the recent developments in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, Constitutional Interpretation, Judicial Review and Judicial Activism
• Updated previous years’ questions and revised practice questions for both Preliminary and Mains examinations
• One-stop reference for the Civil Services aspirants, students of Law, Political Science and Public Administration
• Goods and Services Tax Council
• National Commission for Backward Classes
• National Investigation Agency
• National Disaster Management Authority
• Role of Regional Parties
• Coalition Government
- Store Name: Bookblow
- Vendor: Bookblow
- No ratings found yet!