Grammar is best learned through practical experiences. One must learn the ground rules of any language to master it and score well in English Language segment of various examinations. The present edition of Objective General English will benefit the aspirants planning to take various competitive exams in identifying their preparation level.
The Oxford student atlas for India uses the state-of-the-art techniques to produce maps that are accurate and easy to read. Thoroughly researched and up-to-date, this third edition of the atlas caters to the needs of the students preparing for competitive examinations conducted by the UPSC, state Public Service Commissions and other examining bodies. Exam-oriented features includes a revised section of practice questions based on the question pattern of competitive exams provides specific references to maps with relevant data to solve the practice questions acts as an easy-to-use practice guide for map and atlas-based questions
Mrunal Patel is a renowned faculty in UPSC Civil Services Exam coaching field for over a decade. Presently, He is associated with SPIPA (Ahmedabad), Pt. Deen Dayal Petroleum University (PDPU, Gandhinagar) and Unacademy. He is very popular among IAS aspirants for Economics and is popularly known as Mrunal. He’s a recipient of the official Youtube Golden Button Award- for his education channel, which has more than 1.10 million subscribers.
•All Books are original.
•Live delivery tracking of your order.
•We deliver all over india.
Complete 42 NCERT(NEW) Book Bundle for UPSC | History | Geo | Polity | Sociology | Economics | Science – Bookblow
Available IN ENGLISH OR HINDI, TYPE YOUR CHOICE IN CUSTOMER NOTE DURING CHECKOUT
Complete 42 Books | NCERT Bundle for UPSC (NEW) | History | Geo | Polity | Sociology | Economics | Science – Bookblow
NCERT Science bundle for UPSC
Science: NCERT Class VI
Science: NCERT Class VII
Science: NCERT Class VIII
Science: NCERT Class IX
Science: NCERT Class X
Ncert History bundle for UPSC
History: NCERT Class VI – Our Past-I
History: NCERT Class VII – Our Past -II
History: NCERT Class VIII – Our Past III
History: NCERT Class IX – India and the Contemporary World – I
History: NCERT Class X – India and the Contemporary World – II
History: NCERT Class XI – Themes In World History
History: NCERT Class XII – Themes In Indian History – I
History: NCERT Class XII – Themes in Indian History – II
History: NCERT Class XII – Themes In Indian History – III
Ncert Political Science bundle for UPSC
Polity: NCERT Class IX – Political Science: Democratic Politics Part – I
Polity: NCERT Class X – Political Science: Democratic Politics Part – II
Polity: NCERT Class XI – Political Science: Indian Constitution at Work
Polity: NCERT Class XI – Political Science: Political Theory
Polity: NCERT Class XII – Political Science I: Contemporary World Politics
Polity: NCERT Class XII – Political Science II: Politics in India since Independence
Ncert Economics bundle for UPSC
Economy: NCERT Class IX – Economics
Economy: NCERT Class X – Understanding Economic Development
Economy: NCERT Class XI – Indian Economic Development
Economy: NCERT Class XII – Introductory Microeconomics
Economy: NCERT Class XII – Introductory Macroeconomics
NCERT Geography bundle for UPSC
Geography: NCERT Class VI – The Earth Our Habitat
Geography: NCERT Class VII – Our Environment
Geography: NCERT Class VIII – Resource and Development
Geography: NCERT Class IX – Contemporary India – I
Geography: NCERT Class X – Contemporary India – II
Geography: NCERT Class XI – Fundamentals of Physical Geography
Geography: NCERT Class XI – India – Physical Environment
Geography: NCERT Class XII – Fundamentals of Human Geography
Geography: NCERT Class XII – India – People and Economy
Ncert Sociology bundle for UPSC
Indian Society: NCERT Class VI – Social Science: Social & Political Life I
Indian Society: NCERT Class VII – Social Science: Social & Political Life II
Indian Society: NCERT Class VIII – Social Science: Social & Political Life III
Indian Society: NCERT Class XI – Sociology: Understanding Society
Indian Society: NCERT Class XI – Sociology: Introducing Society
FINE Arts: NCERT Class XI – An introduction to fine arts
Indian Society: NCERT Class XII – Indian Society
Indian Society: NCERT Class XII – Social Change and Development in India
10000+ Objective General Studies MCQs with Explanatory Notes & Free Mega Yearbook 2021 – 3rd Edition
After the enormous success of the 2nd Edition, Disha launches the much-awaited 3rd Edition of the BESTSELLER ‘10000+ Objective MCQs with Explanatory Notes for General Studies’. To make it THE MOST VALUABLE BOOK for Competitive Exam aspirants Disha’s Mega Yearbook now comes free with this new edition.
The yearbook is a complete General Knowledge Refresher along with Current Affairs of the past 1 year.
• This new Edition is thoroughly revised & updated enlarged edition with the latest questions of UPSC, SSC, State PSC, RRB, Bank & other exams along with newly created Current Affairs and other Practice Questions. Further outdated questions are removed and explanations are updated.
• The book has been divided into 8 sections which have been further divided into chapters containing 10000 “Multiple Choice Questions” for Revision purpose and final practice.
• The 8 sections are – History, Polity, Economics, Geography, Science and Technology, Ecology, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
• The book has 2 Unique Selling Propositions – Explanation to each and every question & Inclusion of the Yearbook with this edition.
• The explanations provide additional info to the students on the subject of the questions and correct reasoning wherever required.
• The questions have been selected on the basis of the various types of questions being asked in the various exams.
About the Author:
Bipin Chandra: A famous Indian historian and author, Bipin Chandra specializes in economic and political history of India. He is the Professor Emeritus of Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi and also serves as the Chairman of National Book Trust. He has also been the President of Indian History Congress and received a Lifetime Achievement Award in 2008. Born in Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, in 1928, Prof. Chandra was also appointed as the National Research Professor in 2006 and has authored several books of colonialism, nationalism and communalism in India.
If you’re ias aspirant and you’re really serious for prelims examination then must buy 🙌🏻🙌🏻📖.This Book Covered Prelims solved papers in hindi medium.
•All Books are original.
•Live delivery tracking of your order.
•We deliver all over india.
This revised edition of A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning, while retaining the key strengths and structure of the previous edition, brings to the readers additional questions from various competitive examinations as per the latest pattern and trends. A section on recent questions (based on memory) and their answers/solutions from different competitive examinations like SSC, SBI-CGL Tier I, AFCAT, SBI (PO), RBI Grade B, etc. has been added.
Fast-Track Vashthunisht Ankganit :
- Publisher : Arihant Publications; Fourth edition (1 January 2017)
- Language : Hindi
- Paperback : 1032 pages
- ISBN-10 : 931113001X
- ISBN-13 : 978-9311130019
- Item Weight : 422 g
- Dimensions : 15 x 10 x 1 cm
- Country of Origin : India
Master Reasoning Book Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical :
• It has more than 3800 questions (supported with answers and solutions).
• With close to 6000 solved examples/problems, the concepts explained are very easy to follow.
• Based on the latest pattern and trend in examinations.
• The book now includes 4 new chapters like Fractions, Histograms, Coordinate Geometry, and Prism and Pyramids.
• A separate section with additional questions and their solutions added.
- Publisher:Lucent Publication
- Availability: In Stock
- Buy Lucent’s books online for SSC, Banking, IBPS, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Lucent’s Mathematics and all other Lucent’s books at best price online.
Published first in 2011, the book is written mainly for candidates preparing for Civil Services and State Services Examination. With the ever changing landscapes and dynamism in the world, the book provides an insight on updated “Physical, Social, and Economic Geography” of India and the World. The book has been cautiously
revised to bridge the gap between static and current content.
• Comprehensive facts and texts converted into tabular forms for a quick revision of the topics; comparative tables are the key features of this edition
• Coverage on COVID-19, Locust Invasion, Vizag Gas Leak, Amphan Cyclone and CAA & NRC
• Updated theories about the earth’s origin, statistics on solar system and GPS strengthens the first chapter
• Content of the topics India – General Land Use, Wastelands and Degraded Lands, Agricultural Policy, Land Reforms, Innovations in Agriculture, and Production Share of Various Horticulture Crops in India has been updated. New content for Government Schemes in Agriculture has been added
• Government Schemes on SC/ST/OBC have been included
• Improvement of the maps have been done throughout the book
• Interdisciplinary Approach – Correlated topics to make a network and connect with different items